Gifts that ease the pain. The sweet side of memorials. I’m not suggesting that the good food ease the loss of a loved one. It is the symbolic nature of your presence conveyed by the basket or gift when you are unable to beRead More...
- Albert Seedman, Former Chief of Detectives in New York, Dies at 94 May 18,
- Ken Venturi, Golf Champion and Broadcaster, Dies at 82 May 18,
- Kennett Love, Times Correspondent in 1950s, Dies at 88 May 18,
- Taylor Mead, Bohemian and Actor, Dies at 88 May 18,
- Jorge Rafael Videla, Argentina Military Leader in ‘Dirty War,’ Dies at 87 May 17,
- Frederic Franklin, Inventive Ballet Star, Dies at 98 May 17,