The Funeral Rule
The Funeral Rule, enforced by the FTC, makes it possible for you to choose only those goods and services you want or need and to pay only for those you select, whether you are making arrangements when a death occurs or in advance. The Rule allows you to compare prices among funeral homes, and makes it possible for you to select the funeral arrangements you want at the home you use.
- Joseph Farman, 82, Is Dead; Discovered Ozone Hole May 21,
- Ray Manzarek, 74, Rock Keyboardist And a Founder of the Doors, Is Dead May 21,
- Ken Venturi, Golf Champion and Broadcaster, Dies at 82 May 21,
- Thomas M. Messer, Guggenheim Museum Director, Dies at 93 May 21,
- Lothar Schmid, Chess Referee, Dies at 85 May 20,
- Barbara Brenner, Breast Cancer Iconoclast, Dies at 61 May 20,