Ok people, we recently wrote about making diamonds from your remains after your death and were contacted by a company DNA2Diamonds.com who were kind enough to inform me (don’t tell my wife) that you don’t have to die first to have a diamond made from your DNA. In fact all that is required is a lock of hair to have a genuine diamond made from the carbon you and I are made from. While i did promise to make myself into a diamond for my wife after i died i was not prepared for the possibility of doing it while i was alive lol. I will tell her soon that i can do this before dying so she doesnt get any ideas about accelerating my demise in order to get her one of a kind personal diamond made from my DNA.Read More...
- Henri Dutilleux, Modernist Composer, Dies at 97 May 23,
- Geza Vermes, Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar, Dies at 88 May 23,
- Bernard Waber, Children’s Author, Is Dead at 91 May 23,
- Harold Shapero, 93, American Neo-Classical Composer, Dies May 22,
- Aleksei Balabanov, Russian Film Director, Dies at 54 May 22,
- Heinrich Rohrer, Physicist Who Won Nobel, Dies at 79 May 22,