The Funeral Rule
The Funeral Rule, enforced by the FTC, makes it possible for you to choose only those goods and services you want or need and to pay only for those you select, whether you are making arrangements when a death occurs or in advance. The Rule allows you to compare prices among funeral homes, and makes it possible for you to select the funeral arrangements you want at the home you use.
- Albert Seedman, Former Chief of Detectives in New York, Dies at 94 May 18,
- Ken Venturi, Golf Champion and Broadcaster, Dies at 82 May 18,
- Kennett Love, Times Correspondent in 1950s, Dies at 88 May 18,
- Taylor Mead, Bohemian and Actor, Dies at 88 May 18,
- Jorge Rafael Videla, Argentina Military Leader in ‘Dirty War,’ Dies at 87 May 17,
- Frederic Franklin, Inventive Ballet Star, Dies at 98 May 17,